Monday, October 20, 2008

on our little walk yesterday




I was watching Mason interact with Griffin...or maybe Griffin interacting with Mason.
Sometimes its hard to see who picked the toy up first, who found the good stick, who did
something funny...
but what I do see is such a special bond between these two. I think Mason has the higher IQ for sure, but Griffin can out fox him... as well as let him win.
Last night I was cooking some amazing (i'm pretty humble, no) risotto and I asked Mason to feed Griffin. I thought he would try and maybe even get the thingy open that holds his food...but as I heard him make it through the steps and snuck over to the mud room to watch...he did it. He may have only fed him 1/4 of what Griff normally gets, but he did all the steps. The cutest was how Griffin wasnt bullying him too much, but patiently standing near his dish.
It was a milestone for both fur baby and big baby!
Sometimes its just the littlest things that get ya' all sentimental!

No comments: