Thursday, October 23, 2008

He is a "blessing"

For those of us who do not regularly attend an organized church...(I'm in the "my church is the outdoors" camp)
It can sometimes be a little shocking when someone says "god bless you" or "He is a blessing" I even blush.

So...I'll set the scene. Mason started his "school" on Thursdays he goes half days and his teacher said she wanted to send her daughter home with me b/c I was doing such a good job with Mason and He is a "blessing" to her.*
So I bit my lip as I found myself wanting to make a wise crack about how he smacked his dog with a wood ball just hours before...or yanked the baby socks off his brother and then ran to the garbage and threw them in...or shaken baby brother syndrome...believe it.**

Mom, you would be proud...I just said thank you. I know he is amazing and I have little to do with it...he came into this world all Mr adorable personality flirty man.

*I hope she does not steal him next Thursday:)
**I wonder if i will ever mature?

1 comment:

curryclan said...

He cracks me up! He is funny. He has his mama, his papa, his brotha and his puppa wrapped around his little finga. AND now it sounds like everyone at daycare too! Work it Mason Ru ru!!! (I must admit I was wrapped early on).