Monday, March 02, 2009

happy Birthday to Me mememe


Michael surprised me with the "hospital cake"for my birthday...sounds like something that should not go together???....but I really...really ....really seemed to enjoy the cake after I had my last c-section, (medication?)
Anyway...I did like the cake in spite of no narcotics in my system this time and for two reasons:
a little reminder of what an amazing year its been, Huddy's arrival makes us so complete, and also it was fun to think of how far I have come from the initial madness (some say cave) of having a newborn.
Such a busy life in the beginning of this birthday year, new baby on the way...breast feeding and chasing Mason.
I am really happy to be on this end of this year, Just look at these three boys in my life!
What a treat, "happy Birthday to ME mememe"

2 comments:

curryclan said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love the photo! Anyway, wish I could have made you a cake! Where do you even buy the hospital cake?

Susannah said...

I know right...he has to special order it from the commissary.
Gross, its Sysco.
who knew. I have had such a bad cold
that I cannot taste anything anyway!

I want a cake in the shape of maui.
boo hoo