Monday, September 15, 2008

feeding the little man


I thought we would breast feed for six months...
well six months is here this week. I sometimes wonder if
Huds is getting enough food. He still wakes a lot
during the night, I cant remember what a night
with out waking feels like, I could go on.
All that said, its about the most amazing thing
I have ever done and sometimes
I wish I could always hold and feed him. I took this
picture, I love it and wanted to always be able to
look back on his cute little face. xo

2 comments:

curryclan said...

That is so cute!I love his little nose, cheeks and lips...Has he started on cereal? I was thinking of starting to give Vinny a little.

Darcie said...

That picture is fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on those kids! I am so happy that breastfeeding is going so well. I say keep going until he decides he doesn't want it any longer. Love you!!!